TRELLCHEM®LIGHT – GASTIGHT SUIT (TYPE CV)
The TRELLCHEM® Light – Gastight suit (type CV)Provides protection against hazardous chemicals in liquid, vapor, gaseous and solid form and specially good protection against acids and alkalis. TRELLCHEM® Light is fully certified in accordance with the European standard EN 943-1.
The TRELLCHEM® Light material is made of a strong and flexible polyamide fabric, which is coated with PVC on both sides. This construction provides a soft and durable material with good resistance to a wide range of industrial chemicals. The material is antistatic to EN 1149-5.
- Colour: Orange
- Design: Encapsulating design with hump (type CV or VP1), BA worn inside the suit
- Visor: The visor on encapsulating suits is made from a rigid 2 mm impact and chemical resistant PVC
- Zipper: Strong and durable gastight chloroprene rubber coated zipper. Closing downwards for added safety. The zipper is protected by a splash guard (flap)
- Ventilation: A ventilation system is included as standard. For the safety of the wearer it provides a constant level of overpressure inside the suit. The TRELLCHEM® regulating valve has 3 ventilation rates (2, 30 and 100 l/min) plus zero/off position and is also available in a passthrough version for use with external air supply
- Gloves: The gloves are attached with the TRELLCHEM® Bayonet glove ring system, which offers quick and simple glove exchange
- Boots: Yellow PVC safety boots, fixed with an ergonomically designed ring attachment, which simplifies boot exchange and provides a smooth yet tight fit of suit material around the boot shaft
- Seams: Seams are stitched with a welded-on tape on the outside