SITRANS LR250 RADAR LEVEL MONITOR
SITRANS LR250 is a 2-wire, 25 GHz pulse radar level transmitter for continuous monitoring of liquids and slurries in storage and process vessels including high temperature and pressure, to a range of 20 m (66 ft).
Typical applications: Continuous level and volume monitoring of aggressive liquids and slurries in chemical storage and process vessels. Wide variety of liquids and slurries including water, wastewater, chemicals, oils, juice, fuels, etc.
- Measuring principle: Radar level measurement
- Frequency: K-band (25.0 GHz)
- Maximum measuring range: 20 m (65 ft), antenna dependent
- Minimum measuring range: 50 mm (2 inch) from end of antenna
- Accuracy: Reliable and accurate for extremely high signal and low noise yields
- Installation: Smaller process connections and narrow beam allow installation anywhere on a vessel
- Connections: PTFE-faced antennas for aggressive media and hygienic connections available
- Echo processing: Process intelligence for advanced echo processing
- Configuration and operation: Quick Start Wizard for easy configuration and operation within a few minutes
- Programming: Infrared handheld programming or over a network using SIMATIC PDM, SITRANS DTM or AMS
- Display: Graphic local user interface displays, echo profiles and diagnostic information
- Communication: HART, Profibus PA, Foundation Fieldbus